Doing up the interiors of your house, be it the kitchen, living space or bathrooms, needs expertise. But at the same time, you also want to have it done to your exact taste and liking. It must be aesthetic, exclusive and appealing while being as per your imagination as well. How to strike this crucial balance is a million dollar question!
Get the best of both worlds!
Interior designers based in Melbourne, Eat Bathe Live, work to transform your home or office from ordinary to extraordinary. They work within your budget and you don’t need to bother at all about sourcing the products and execution of work. They even provide exclusive finishing touches to your rooms, if that is what you really desire. Through creative consultative sessions with you, we ascertain your exact requirements and expectations relating to your concept of an extraordinary bathroom, living space or kitchen. And soon, we turn it into a reality!
Design your interior space exactly in line with your ideas and requirements and specialize in the following:
- Kitchen – We provide you an incredible looking, fully functional kitchen which matches your lifestyle. Colors, hardware, under sink water filters accessories and electrical fittings are carefully chosen while designing your kitchen.
- Bathroom – In a bathroom, smaller details often make a big difference. We take care of lighting, storage space, aesthetics and functionality to provide the right balance while designing your bathroom.
- Living space – We combine our unique style with what you love and come out with the best possible designs for your rooms and living space. Soothing color combinations, appropriate furniture and ideal pieces of artwork help us come up with an exclusive space for you.
Importance of Bathroom Designs
Bathroom lays great importance in one’s life. Apart from some functional requirements, it is a place for a person to relax, unwind, and enjoy peace and tranquillity. In most architectural designs bathrooms are allocated minimum space art of designing a bathroom require to choose the best layout with an exemplary look and flawless functionality while remaining in your budget range. A poorly designed bathroom is highly expensive to put right.
9 Bathroom designs tips
It’s always beneficial to possess some information about interior designing especially, bathroom design so that you may not be fooled by a salesperson or designer. If you wish your bathroom to look great and stand out then you should always remember these points.
- The starting point: when you begin to plan your bathroom all you need is take some time out and think about your requirements. Your preferences, any special needs, size, budget etc. This would help you choose the right fittings for your perfect bathroom
- Consider the space: space is the most important aspect to consider while designing your bathroom. Improving the space would definitely help in a better setup and layout. Just observe carefully if things can be relocated to create more room. Appropriate space would not only help in choosing standard suite for your bathroom but also allow you to move things around
- Services: No bathroom is complete without a without a water supply and a connection to a drainage system for disposal of waste. The positioning of these services will impact the design of bathroom you choose. Selection of brassware is depended on the water pressure of your rest room. Another important aspect to be considered is an electrical supply for lightening, shaver point, and shower point. Furthermore, ventilation is also a point of consideration
- Basic Plan: After deciding on the facilities and positioning of things you need to make an initial plan. The plan should include stage practicality which is about ease to move, access to the room and moving space. You need to be careful with one common mistake that is to place the basin below the window which leaves no space for the mirror.
- Sketching: Sketching your plan on a paper would help you to be accurate. One thing should be considered that plan should be according to scale
- Choice of fittings: There are a variety of fittings available in the market all you need is to choose the best that suits your design and need. Examples of styles include free standing bath which usually looks great but for some, it might not be their cup of tea. While choosing taps and shower fittings water pressure is the main thing to be considered. Apart from that a bit of storage place for toiletries is also essential for every bathroom which should be placed or built in a dry area away from water supplies.
- Budget: Working out your budget is the most important task above of all which will impact your whole design and choice.
- Putting it all together: When the project is near its finalization you will also have to search for accessories for a complete look like towel rail, toilet roll holder etc.
- Finishing touches: Choosing the right curtains, bottles, jars, towel set etc is also very important to give a complete final look to your bathroom.